Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:06:51 -0800
I recently ran into a situation where gif files appeared not to be
displayed. In my case, it turned out that the "gif" files were actually jpg
format but had the .gif extension. Changing the file names to .jpg fixed
that display problem. The "gif" files were downloaded from a site by using
the IE "save page as" feature.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: