Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:49:31 -0700
All registry cleaners are flawed, and the experts will tell they are as
likely to brick your system as to any good. Never use any of them. Your
issues are more likely to be with spyware and drivers than anything
else.
Try Malwarebytes.
http://www.malwarebytes.org/
Use regedit to back up.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Back-up-the-registry

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Registry cleanup
From: Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, February 25, 2011 5:04 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

OK, time to come clean. Or at least my computer.

6 year old eMachines D2880, Windows XP Home, SP 3

I have a zillion issues with it, including being unstable. When it works
right, I have no issues with it. It does everything I want it to. But
then it crashes. Or far more often, Firefox shuts down. Issues worsened
after I paid somebody to replace the motherboard.

I am thinking a good place to start is to clean up the registry which
has never been cleaned. Quite nervous about it, especially because my
system is not backed up. Have tried a couple services which were not
successful, perhaps because other issues that need to be addressed.

Soooooo, what would be the best tool to cleanup the registry? And, just
as important, how do I backup the registry to make sure I don't destroy
this thing?

Bruce

 support at our website:
 http://freepctech.com

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads