Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Vernon Plumlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:13:00 -0700
Try Trend Micros "Housecall" (without quotes). Vern.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bernie Glasford" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 7:46 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Unable to get rid of Trojan

> I recently discovered that I have a Download Trojan on my system.  I have
tried the remedy suggested by Norton System Works, that is : updating the
virus definitions, rebooting in the safe mode, then scanning for viruses and
deleting the Trojan.  It will not allow, repair, quarantine or deletion.
When I finish the menu tells me that I am still at risk.  I have tried to
find the file it references and am unable to find it.  The name is
ba949344.dll. ( I should say, that is the file infected) Thus far it seems
to be sending email from my system in jiberish.  I received a mail back
stating that I had sent a virus.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode