Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 06:07:29 -0400
One thing you can try is go into your Control Panel, D-click on Add/Remove
programs, and scroll down the list of programs until you see the Internet
Explorer Program. Highlight it and then click the Add/Remove button. You
will have an option to repair Internet Explorer. Don't worry, you can't
uninstall IE from your system. Also, take into account that illegal
operations and Blue Screens of Death are often problems related to memory.

> I am having problems with Windows 98, specifically Internet Explorer 5.0.
On many occasions (more often than not) in the middle of surfing the web a
box will pop up saying that IE has committed an illegal error and must be
shut down. On other occasions IE will just stop responding and not load new
pages. I also sometimes get a blue screen of death that says something about
a VXD file.

> Are these problems related???
>
> Is there some sort of patch, or setting that can fix this???
>
> This gets really annoying!
>
>      Curt

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html