Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sue Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 15:13:26 -0500
Hi Judy,

I asked my husband about this (he's the McAfee user) and he pointed me to
this page:
 http://ts.mcafeehelp.com/faq.asp?docid=216895&CategoryId=243&chat

Sue Clark
Bristol, ME
Here's the info from the page

VirusScan contains a new feature called WormStopper. WormStopper scans
outgoing mail for potential worm-like activity. Follow these instructions if
you are able to receive mail through Outlook Express, but not send.

Disable WormStopper

Open the Security Center, click on VirusScan on the left side.
Click on configure VirusScan options
Click on Advanced
Click on the WormStopper tab.
Disable WormStopper.
Kill the WormStopper Process

WinNT/2K/XP - Terminate the process MCVSESCN.exe
Win 9x/ME - CTRL + ALT + DEL, end task on Mcvsescn
Check your email. Are you able to send/receive email now? If you are still
unable to send email, please uninstall VirusScan and reboot. Check your
email. Are you able to send/receive email now? If you are able to
send/receive, download and install VirusScan using the instructions below.
If you are still unable to send/receive mail, manually uninstall VirusScan,
reboot and try again. VirusScan Manual Uninstall instructions:
http://ts.mcafeehelp.com/faq3.asp?docid=71541
Download VirusScan
Go to www.mcafee.com.
Click on 'Log In'.
Enter your email address and password.
Click on 'My Account'.
Click on the down arrow under Run/Update/Download for VirusScan.
Follow the installation instructions.
Reboot your computer after installation.
Configure VirusScan

Open Security Center.
Click on VirusScan on the left side
Click on Configure VirusScan Options
Click on Advanced, then the WormStopper tab
Uncheck the option, ''Enable WormStopper''.
You should be able to send/receive email now. We are currently investigating
this situation

Express.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode