Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 23:02:39 EST

<< Have you tried Tweak UI? I find it repairs all my various and constant icon
problems quite well.
 Brad Loomis
 Morro Bay, CA

Who knows the URL for the MS Powertoys, ie,Tweak UI, for a download to my
system?
TIA
Windon Prince

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This comes from:

http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayNew.pl?/livingst/bllist.htm

Enjoy

Don Weckler

Microsoft has released a new set of free PowerToys -- this time for those who
have downloaded Internet Explorer 4.0. The Explorer 4.0 PowerToys set includes
a host of nifty context-menu add-ons. The Image Toggler is a button that
appears on your Links toolbar. You can click the button to quickly turn Web
graphics on or off -- which is great when you switch frequently between the
faster text-only mode and the slower graphics-and-text mode. The QuickSearch
feature lets you type a shortcut to get to a search engine -- AV for Alta
Vista, for example -- and the key word to search.

Explorer 4.0 PowerToys can be downloaded from
http://www.microsoft.com/ie/ie40/powertoys/.

The original PowerToys for Windows 95, which contains the TweakUI control
panel for managing the Windows 95 user interface, is still at
http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/info/powertoys.htm.

Speaking of PowerToys, reader Aaron Medley writes: "I just downloaded
WinHacker 2.0. This little app is a lot better than TweakUI from Microsoft."
WinHacker is available from http://www.winhacker.com. It features wizards that
lead you through some of the many choices you can customize in Windows 95,
once you know about them.

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]