Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Frederick Navarro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:43:06 +0800
Hello,

I've heard that source location of emails sent to you can be traced back
via IP address?  My wife is receiving prank emails coming from a specific
email address.  The problem is we don't know the location of this person so
we could get some hints if he/she is just someone within our place.  The
contents of the mails are quite offensive to her and we almost had a fight
over it.  Any suggested applications or workarounds?  Changing of email
address is our last resort but currently, she is using it for business
purposes.  Hope to hear from you guys, thanks.

Frederick

"A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic."

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml