Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:13:29 -0400
Hi Ed,

My natural reaction would be to say:Stick with Firefox,
but that wouldn't be a sufficient answer.(too easy,right? :) )
You should have fabulous speeds with FiOS, so the problem
is with the settings of IE7
Try to go through them systematically.
Also check Event Viewer and see if anything shows there.
Another problem is that SP3 comes with IE6
Depending on when you installed IE7,you may have some conflicts there.
You could try some (or all)of the methods described here:
"You receive an error message in Internet Explorer 7: "Internet Explorer
cannot display the webpage"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926431

Hopefully some of it may correct the situation.

Peter E.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Why won't IE7 talk to me?
From: Edward Whitnall <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 19-Jun-2008 7:55:51 PM

Click on IE7 to get on the internet and most of the time I
get the error message “IE can not display the webpage.” Yet if I go over and
click on Firefox 3.0, I get on the internet right a way and everything
is fine.
Both use Verizon Fi0S  for the provider (home.verizon.yahoo.com).

I’ve reloaded IE7 a couple of times without any success. I'd go back to
IE6 if I knew how.

I’m running a Dell 8200 Dimension machine with a Gig of
memory and 49GB free hard  drive space,
Windows XP SP3 (although had the same problem in SP2) and Verizon FiOS for a
provider.

Ed Whitnall