Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2009 07:03:43 -0700
Cobian backup can do this. I've only tested it a few times, but It's
highly regarded, free and flexible:
http://www.educ.umu.se/~cobian/cobianbackup.htm

Hello Folks!

I'm looking to back up a network drive (WD WorldBook I TB NAS drive) to
an
attached - attached to the WorldBook that is - USB drive. Although the
drive
came with software to do backups, I had to download newer drive ID
software
to get the system to work correctly and the newer software does not
include
a backup program. The computers on the network include 2 Windows XP
(with
SP3) and one Vista (with SP1) PCs. All computers can see and use (copy,
paste, etc.) both the WorldBook and the USB drive (A WD Passport 500
GB).
Both drives have been mapped and have been assigned drive letters.

Would anyone have any hints, programs or ideas to get the NAS drive
backed
up to its USB sibling?

Thank you so much for your time and thought on this.

Best,

Will Stephenson
Acadia Technologies Inc
mailto:[log in to unmask]