Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2011 12:19:17 -0700
I'm on my Linux computer now, but I believe this  change is made in
Internet Options/Programs or in folder options.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] html editing
From: Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, February 25, 2011 10:50 am
To: [log in to unmask]

I did searches and made changes to the registry, but my problem
continues.
Has anyone run into this and perhaps have a solution?

Here is the setup. Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. Office 2010 64-bit. SharePoint
Designer 2007 installed to do HTML editing.

I configure the registry to use SharePoint Designer as my editor - right
click on a file in Windows Explorer and select Edit. For some reason,
after
rebooting, the Edit goes to MS Word instead of SharePoint. I do have a
suspicion that it may be linked to Google Chrome. Chrome makes registry
changes to the htm and html file types. Why it reverts to using Word as
the
HTML editor is what I don't understand.

So far I have manually edited the registry, as well as using a utility
called FileTypesMan from Nirsoft, but the changes don't survive a
reboot.
Any help will be appreciated.

Peter Shkabara

 support at our website: