Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Terry L. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 15:22:24 -0600
Hi Jim,
        Actually, the question was never really answered, if I recall
correctly, as to whether there was a problem AFTER the anti-virus
programs were updated.  The original Post was that McAfee didn't detect
the virus; Norton detected but couldn't remove it.  Unless both programs
were up-to-date, it really didn't say anything about the effectiveness
of either program.  Along the way, the possibility was raised of a
"false-positive", that is, that the scanner might have been in error,
but that was not definitively answered.  There was just one virus
concerned, and the topic evolved into usage of two or more anti-virus
scanners on the same computer.

                                        Terry L. Clark

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]