Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 06:47:27 -0400
Do a google search for "tweakui" without the quotes.  Download it (tiny MS powertoy application). Follow the install instructions, then go to start/control panel/ and doubleclick the tweakui icon. Choose the repair tab. In the dropdown on that tab is repair icons. Choose that and click on OK.

>Hello
>I recently lost my icons on the desktop and in the folders.
>They all apear as black blocks with the text underneath.
>OS is win98.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com