Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Stan Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 10:36:37 -0500
Make your "details" folder current.  Then, from the Explorer menu, select View
FolderOptions and click on the View tab.  There's a button at the top to make
all of your folders "Like Current Folder".

Stan Scott

Is there any way I can set "details" as my default view option across all
folders unless I customize that folder to choose otherwise ?

Arun K. Andhavarapu