Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 18:05:21 -0400
Until I get DSL I want a program that will help load pages at websites
faster and will not cause conflicts with other programs such as virus
checkers.  I would appreciate your suggestions.
Marvin, you can try Netsonic, at www.netsonic.com. This is the most popular
of the web accelerator programs.  Be aware though, that most of these
programs will take control of your Wsock32.dll file, which can cause a
problem when or if you browse online shopping sites. Before I got my cable
connection I used Netsonic. It did speed things up a bit but I noticed that
whenever I browsed online shopping sites, items would get put into the
shopping cart, even though I didn't select anything. Once, I had 365 items
in my shopping cart, and all I did was browse for a few seconds. my advice
to you is try to stick it out with what you have until you get your DSL and
stay away from these web accelerators.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html