Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Tony M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:19:21 -0800
I believe the anser to the question is this:  When you go to forums
and etc where it keeps track of your posts read and your user id -
these are stored in cookies for that web site.  I am sure there are
programs to back up your cookies but I have no personal knowledge of
them.  Someone else on this forum should be able to help with that.

Tony Mayer