Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
james s orange <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 20:18:06 -0500
from Jim Orange;
  I am using the XP home version OS on my computer!  The last 3-4 days
I've had a problem with the shortcut icons on my computer! When I attempt
 to open the program , it opens to a search box & refuse to open the
program! When I  do the right click it opens to a list of choices which
is normal! The problem is the list is out of order, meaning the "open"
choice command  is out of position which is usually first on the list!
This also happens when I  make new folders & new shortcuts! When i chose
the "open" command from the list my program open properly! My anti virus
is up to date. the spyware,adware programs are up to date. All of the
Microsoft updates are installed & complete to date! I defrag & do a
checkdisk weekly!  The last 3 months have been really a pain it seems
that there is new problem weekly! I've done 1 clean installation & 2
repairs to the OS! This computer is 1&1/2 years old. Could all of these
problems be a sign that its time for a new rebuild? Any thoughts as to
the repair of this problems will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
 Jim Orange

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml