Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Nasser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2012 17:25:34 -0600
Many thanks for a precise and helpful response.

Mea Culpa! I should have run a "find" on "print". And the obit page was

a poor example.

My Firefox 3.6 -still- won't print, say, page 1 (only) from:

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-202672702/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=corn%20gluten&storeId=10051

per the original problem description. But IE8 will.

If someone running a newer version of FF can print page 1 from the above URL,

please let me know and I'll install a newer version. I've had this problem

for months.

  Thanks,

  David

>Date:    Tue, 6 Mar 2012 13:34:00 -0500

>From:    Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>

>Subject: Re: XP Browser print problem

>Hi David,

>This problem can occur if you're trying to print a full web page .

>It is partly due to your printer settings ,but mainly how you select to print.

>The specific link to the obituary gives the article ,but note that at the bottom of it is an icon and the word "Print".

>This is not a print command, instead it will show a printer friendly page without ads or other superfluous material.

>On the resulting page -at the top- you'll see this line > Click here to print the obituary below

>That is the print command.

>Lots of web pages have a "printer friendly version". Look for the icon ,either above or below the article.

>It will say "Print"  as in the example above or  "Printer Friendly Version".

>If not available ,just select the article text , right-click it and select Print.

>This will exclude all other page content.

>In your printer ,you choose > Print Selected.

>I just did a test on IE 8 and it works as described above using an HP printer.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,

                          http://freepctech.com