Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:45:28 -0500
Are you using WORD that came with a computer, or are you talking about
missing your installation Product Key number?

This is different from the PID number you see "after" installing.
(But they say keep the PID number too, and use it when calling MS)

Depending on the type of distribution you have, I am pretty sure it will
ONLY install with a Product Key number, and that number gets tied to
the machine in newer versions, (but I do not think this one.)

The Product Key number is NOT in the Registry. (Sorry.)
You will HAVE to find the number.

The PID number IS in the registry, and if you have that,
(or can search for it), maybe MS will be "~happier~" about helping you.

                       Rick Glazier

----- Original Message -----
From: Lisa M. Winn
Just a question:  Is there a way to reload Microsoft Word 2000 back
into the computer if I have lost its registration number?  I e-mailed
Microsoft directly in regards to this weeks ago and have not yet
received a response.   Thank you

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml