Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Chris Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2007 05:52:53 -0400
-----Original Message-----

Date:    Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:34:02 -0700
From:    Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: spybot s+d

Rick

Thanks. I've tried it with the Resident Shield deactivated and it only
slightly improved. Turned the Shield back on. Next I'll see what the
people for Spybot have to offer as Bob has suggested.

Tom

Richard Glazier wrote:
> Sounds like a problem I had with AVG AV.
> QuickBooks took forever to open.
> Changing the AV to NOT check ALL file types ALL the time
> seems to have eliminated the "loading" problem.
> I told it to check CERTAIN files types all the time instead.
> It was one of the other "default type" settings. I did not get all
> inventive (or crazy) about lots of custom settings... <grin>.
>
> Disclaimer:
> Be careful with the AV settings, and that it "actually"still  protects
> you if you try this "fix"...  (Don't turn off protection completely.)
>
>                                        Rick Glazier
>
> From: "Thomas Mayer"
>> Same here. It is frustrating, but eventually fully opens. Used to
>> take only a few seconds.
>
>> Bob T wrote:
>>> reinstalled the latest version of the above,as it takes about 2-3
>>> minutes to open.does any one else have this problem? running xp
>>> home.regards bob

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

------------------------------

Here is a link to the forums page that might help get you started in the
right direction. I can't help with the problem spacifically as I have had to
remove the program because of an incompatibility with another security
suite.

HTH

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=19239

Chris Ryan