Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paula Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 07:13:23 -0400
On 4/5/98, at 2:57 PM, Loren Evers  wrote:

>Hi All,
>I am looking for a good mail reader that handles multiple e-mail accounts.
>I have been using Outlook Express, and it is OK, but I am looking for
>alternatives.  I am even willing to pay for a commercial product.  Any
>suggestions of things to try?
>Thanks!

I love a program called Calypso (http://www.mcsdallas.com).  It handles
multiple accounts and multiple users very easily.  It also has a clean
3-pane interface, filters, full address book, auto-response, multiple
signatures, etc. It also gives you a lot of control over managing messages
on the servers in a very intuitive way.  It doesn't do HTML mail yet,
although they are working on it, but has a nice way of handling incoming
HTML as an attachment.

Paula Ford