Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 00:48:37 -0500
You might start troubleshooting it with tips from netscape;
http://help.netscape.com/kb/consumer/19970203-1.html

Also look into ufaq.org;   http://www.ufaq.org/

I have no webdll.dll on my system and suspect some software you have
installed/and/or recently uninstalled had a reference to webdll.dll and
since it's no longer on your system, causes the page fault.
Also there's a possibility of a virus/adware.
Larry Hooper

Mark Cooper wrote:
> I use Netscape Communicator version 4.06 and have not had any problems
> for months. But a few days ago, when I close Netscape I get a error
> message. "Netscape caused an invalid page fault in module WEBDLL.DLL at
> 0184:028b3eld." I have tried to reinstall and still get the same error.
> Anyone have any ideas? Everything seems to work fine.,Mark Cooper

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml