Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:15:00 -0500
something is running in the background so hit the keys ctrl, alt, del, at
the same time and another menu comes up and see what is running. there
should be nothing there except explorer and systray! If something else is
running click on end task and that should solve the problem. If nothing is
running then all I could suggest that if your running Windows 98 go to
control panel and click on add/ remove programs and then click on Internet
explorer tools and repair and click remove and then click repair and follow
instructions! Hope this helps, Joseph Rydzy
> Joseph,
>
> I don't have a screensaver running and closed everything in Task
Scheduler.
> It still stopped. Tried Bill's suggestion of doing it in Safe Mode and
that
> worked. Now my question is Why?
>
> Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] ScanDisk still stops!
>

> > Barbara, You must also stop running your screensaver. Go to display in
the
> > control panel and click on none under screensaver and then try scandisk
> > again. This should do it. Also make sure if you have any task scheduled
> > running, place it on pause by right clicking on the icon and hit pause.
> Hope
> > this helps! Joseph Rydzy
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have EndItAll and closed everything except Explorer and Systray with
it
> > (I'm running Windows 98) and then tried to run ScanDisk. Got the error
> > message that it had restarted 10 times and to close programs running in
> > background! They are all closed! Help!
> >
> > Barbara Shaw
> >
> >       "
> >
> >              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download
> >                      visit our download web page at:
> >                   http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml
>
>              Do you want to signoff PCSOFT or just change to
>                     Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                    http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com