Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:23:42 -0700
Hello,

This sounds a lot like what happened to me with Windows Live Messenger
right after updating to SP3. It would try to install an update and crash
the install, and only then start Messenger after the install was crashed.

The solution was to uninstall Messenger and re-install the new version
from Microsoft's download site. You might try to uninstall Quicktime and
reinstall the new version clean.

Later, Ray Parrish

--

http://rayparrish.spaces.live.com/ Ray's Space, poetry, shareware, freeware