Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2011 21:22:15 -0400
Hi Al,

You didn't mention which OS you are running on your System drive ,presumably C ?

Anyway ,I'll give you the generic description:

You can do it via My Computer > Right-click drive E > in the menu click  Format

(Dangerously easy. This is how people lose their partitions. I still don't know how they get past the confirmation dialogs ,

but it happens.)

You can also do it via Disk Management. Again r-c the drive > Format.

The procedure doesn't continue into section (partition? ) F ,but you can delete partition E and increase the size of F if you want.

Disk Management in Win7 gives you more choices than XP in that regard.

You could also use a 3rd party partition manager ,like

Easeus Partition Master http://www.partition-tool.com/personal.htm  (Free)    or

MiniTools Partition Wizard  http://www.partitionwizard.com/free-partition-manager.html

Both allow the creation of a bootable CD to work outside the active partition. (so-called off-line)

Take your time with it. Read and explore the program and its functions.

Peter E.