Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 22:22:10 -0700
Stuffit Expander which was written for the MAC and is available as 16 bit
freeware for the PC is readily available at all major download sites. It
will extract zip as well as all the most common archive formats. It will
also expand multiple archives. It is a very easy to use expander and even
though I own more then a few compression utilities I still have a shortcut
to Stuffit Expander in my < Send To > folder for when I want to quickly
expand a archive directly into the current directory.

Mark Rode
The NOSPIN Group

>Unzipping programs are not part of any version of Windows.
>I have not heard of any free unzipping programs.
>Jim Meagher
>
>From: "Gill, Manpreet" <[log in to unmask]>
> > I have recently installed Win98 on my machine and I wanted to know whether
> > there are any unzip packages already on my machine?  I used to have
>winzip,  but I lost the contents of my HD.  Would pkunzip come with Win98?
>If so,
>how do I use it? Where would be the best place to get winzip from (prefably
>for ree!)?  Are there any other unzip packages available? If so where would I
> > get them from?

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions