Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Emie DelRosario <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:31:46 -0500
You need to visit chatrooms once in a while and learn all about the
emoticons (used to convey the writers state of emotions when he/she sends or
responds to messages!)  ;-)  *smile*  *LMBO!*

Emie

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill McKinney" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 6:51 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Word enclosed with astericks

> Hi, I'm not sure that I'm in the right venue, but can anyone tell me what
the newsletter,( Fred Langa, Computer Lady, etc.) writers mean when they
enclose a word in astericks, like *smile*, *all* or *anything*. Goggle has
all kinds of answers. How do I know what they are *saying*?  I only see it
on the Internet, never in any printed item. BTW, Computer Lady says it
conveys emotion, but she did not say which emotion.    Thanks, Bill

>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml