Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jan Weingart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 00:03:34 GMT
Thanks for the explanation of winzip.  I will go to the site and download it
since I didn't see it on my computer.  I have windows 95b.
also, if I ever did go to uninstall IE5, am I to choose the option of return
to windows configuration option since that seemed to be the only option if I
wasn't adding or repairing?? thanks, Jan