Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Laurel Schmalz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:11:49 -0600
Thanks for the attempt at help. This didn't work. Saving it to folder
does not allow it to be edited and it is saved as a txt msg so a picture
is encrypted. Any other suggestions. I use Juno, Windows XP.
Laurel Schmalz
------------------------------

Date:    Sun, 30 Oct 2005 09:59:44 -0600
From:    Laurel Schmalz <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: How do I edit attachments?

Laurel Schmalz

How do I eliminate the attachments that come with an email when there are
multiple attachments to open to get to the main attachment? The
intermediate attachments cannot be deleted. If I try to save the file to
edit it, the file is saved as a text file so pictures are encrypted and
cannot be properly viewed. Thanks for your always enlightening help.

Laurel Schmalz