Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 21:07:19 -0700
Al,
Put this into Google, STOP:0x00000024 site:support.microsoft.com
There are many possibilities, but something may ring a bell with your
system. Rather than attempt to divine what you specific problem is, read the
synopsis of each and try the article that is most relevant to your system.

Good luck,

Brad Loomis
San Miguel, CA