Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 18:30:38 -0800
If I understand correctly, you deleted at least one of the "offending"
contacts and recreated the entry. When sending the message, you again get
the quotes around it and the outbox does not send it.

If this is the case, I might recommend that you do a search for the
"offending" address in you Outlook mail folders and see what comes up. This
might give you a clue. Other things to try is to run the Outlook repair
tool; try compacting your data file; create a new profile to see if that one
allows the sending of those addresses without problems.

My line of thought is that perhaps the data file, or you profile settings
got corrupted. I have had problems with Outlook myself and did mutter some
derogatory comments along the way too! Corrupted profiles and corrupted
Outlook.pst files were the cause in my case, although the symptoms were
different than yours.

Good luck,

Peter