Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:57:07 +1200
With Win98, the Windows Update site always had language packs available, to enable the browser to correctly display various different language character sets correctly.

When browsing an Asian site yesterday with my relatively new XP-SP1, I got the familiar message that I needed to install the Chinese pack.  I told it to go ahead, thinking I'd be directed to the WinUpdate site, but instead got a message to the effect that it couldn't find d:\i386\lang or something like that.

I got the impression that a folder containing language packs had already been loaded when I installed SP-1, but I hadn't actually done this as a separate action, as my XP Pro has SP-1 built-in.

In the finish I flagged the Chinese language pack.  After I'd finished on the net, I went looking for a folder named 'lang' but I'm durned if I can find anything like it.

Anyone have a clue on this issue?

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown