Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Roger Griffiths <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:16:15 -0500
I have a colleague who is having problems with MS Word 2000. When he opens Word, it throws a message: "Global Template is already open as an add in program".

We've compared Templates & Addins in the Tools menu with a machine that is running the same program and found nothing unusual.

We've tried deleting the Normal.dot template from the Application Data and the Program Files folders. On the first opening of Word, this works fine, but any subsequent openings results in the same error message.

He has also tried uninstalling Word and reinstalling to find the problem still persists. If anyone can help resolve this issue, we'd really appreciate it.

Regards Roger Griffiths.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml