Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Seabolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2008 06:48:40 -0400
Sonny,
 You should have never "deleted" SR2, this release has caused no problems
for any machine I am aware of
 and while the installation of SR 3 has been known to cause problems for
many people, it is a personal choice whether to install it or not.
Believe me when I say, if critical updates such as SR2  were not needed MS
would not spend the money to write the code.
My suggestion is, reinstall SR2 and run AVG in good health. As an aside,
delete is not the way to remove unwanted software from your machine. I hope
you meant to say removed thru control panel.
Best wishes,
Hal Seabolt

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sonny Wade
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 1:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Removing AVG 8.0

I downloaded AVG antivirus 8.0 and after I downloaded I took Windows XP SP2
off my computer and now I cannot get AVG off my computer as it is telling me
that it will not work now since deletingSP2...How can I get AVG8 deleted

from my computer???

Thank you for your time...I await your reply to my question...