Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 00:28:55 -0500
My silly problem rsults, no doubt, from my overpowering ignorance with the inabiolity to learn.  Here 'tis:\\I rec'd msg.  Sought to insert my emendations in text, thenforward to a friend.

Had to leave before sending, but was ableto stash the combination in Drafts folder (Outlook Express).  But now, while I find it -- with difficulty -- I'm unable to Send.  There's no Send box icon.

What do I have:  L to , there is Create Mail;  [Reply, REply All, and Forward -- all grayed out];  Print;  Delete;  Send/Recv [with drop-down menu offering Send and Recv All, Recv All, Send All,  and pop.mail.sbcglobal.yahoo.com (Default)]. and two final icons, Addresses and Find.

I'd sure appreciate any suggestions.  Tnx for looking here.

--ed

Ed Nelson (from Chicago's southmost suburbs)

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!