Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 07:18:49 +0200
Date:    Mon, 10 Jun 2002 19:58:47 -0400
From:    jrizzo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: PCSOFT Digest - 7 Jun 2002 to 8 Jun 2002 (#2002-160)

<Can I ask how you did that from the disk? Did you have to re-install the
<whole Windows 98 set up again or just the Outlook Express? And if just <the Outlook Express, How? Thanks in advance!
< Joseph Rydzy

I at first did a whole Win98 reinstall but found that Fax2000 was still the default viewer.
I then went to My Computer/Control Panel/Add-remove Programs/Windows Setup and uninstalled OE.
Once it was removed I just checked the box for Outlook Express and added it again by using the "Have Disk" option.
Hope that helps

Harry Winster

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml