Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 12:00:11 -0800
On 12 Mar 98 at 19:23, xxx wrote (privately):

> At 03:19 PM 3/12/98 -0800, David Gillett wrote:
> >On 12 Mar 98 at 16:48, Sharif Dayan wrote:
> >> -my OS is MS-DOS 6.22/MS-Win 3.11
> >> -WinZIP 6.1
> >>
> >  WinZip is capable of recognizing and decoding uuencoded files.
>
> Just wondering though, will the 16-bit WinZip uudecode too?  I've been
> using the 32-bit for so long I didn't know whether the 16-bit had kept up
> with features.

  That's a good point -- and should be verified by someone with the
16-bit version....

  My (reasonable, I think) assumption was that if the 16-bit version
lacked this functionality, it would not use the "6.1" version number.
To me, the version number means "same source built for different
platform".  It's *possible* that that's not the case, but so far I
have a pretty high opinion of WinZip and its creators, and would find
that terribly disappointing.

David G