Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:48:28 -0600
At 02:25 PM 08/24/2000 , Anne Meinema wrote:
>Hi, All...
>
>How can i make a pop-up box in Frontpage with 2 buttons in it...

I do not believe there is a way to do this using HTML code or options
available in Frontpage.  I maybe wrong about MS Frontpage, as I am
no that adept at using it.  However, with that said, I use a simple JAVA
script to accomplish generating 'pop-up' windows.   You can just paste
this into your web page, in the HTML section.
==========Here is the code=========================
<!-- TWO STEPS TO INSTALL POPUP WINDOW:

    1.  Paste the first into the HEAD element of your HTML document
    2.  Use the code to open the popup page on your site  -->

<!-- STEP ONE: Copy this code into the HEAD of your HTML document  -->

<HEAD>

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
<!-- Begin
function popUp(URL) {
day = new Date();
id = day.getTime();
eval("page" + id + " = window.open(URL, '" + id + "',
'toolbars=0, scrollbars=0, location=0, statusbars=0,
menubars=0, resizable=1, width=599, height=482,
left = 212.5, top = 143');");
}
// End -->
</script>
</HEAD>

<!-- STEP TWO: Use the following link to open the new window -->

<A HREF="javascript:popUp('http://www.domain.com/yourpage.html')">
Open the Popup Window</A>

You can adjust the size of the window generated by changing the
WIDTH and HEIGHT tags in STEP ONE.

Be sure to list the URL for your HTML page you wish to open in STEP
TWO.  Also note that you can put IMAGE Links or about anything in
this URL.  We used this script in this web page, (see the images in
the middle of the page):
   http://www.fluidlight.com/travel/beaches/beaches_turk.html

As far as your two buttons, you can put what ever you like on the HTML
page called in STEP TWO, including a FORM generated by Frontpage
with your two buttons...  this script only calls up a new window, a popup
window, with what ever you wish in that window.

     Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>