Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Deborah Warken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 17:23:24 -0400
Hi.

I have a question about Eudora version 4.32. I purchased version 4.01 and
did the upgrades as they became available, 4.1, 4.2 and finally 4.31 and
then the 4.32 patch.

I'm certain I downloaded the correct (paid) upgrade to 4.31/4.32 because
the program ran without the ad that appears in the 'sponsored' version. I
installed it over the previous version.

I read about a spyware detection program called AdAware from
http://www.lavasoft.de/ and, wanting to make sure my system was clean,
downloaded and ran it. Everything was OK except that it found something
called "Cydoor" in my Eudora program folders.

I deleted the Cydoor files using AdAware but Eudora never ran properly
after I did that so I've since gone back to version 4.22 of Eudora.

Is it not possible to do the 4.32 upgrade if I have the registered version
of 4.01 only? Do I have to purchase a version later than 4.01 to get the
4.32 upgrade without the Cydoor files?

I've been to the Eudora update page but all the information there now
pertains to version 5.0. I like the version I'm running now but I miss the
4.32 option to make the toolbar icons small.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Debbie

                         http://nospin.com/rode