Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:52:42 -0600
We are excited that we can offer all the subscribers to
PCBUILD or PCSOFT mailing lists a special offer that
is good only through June 19th, 2000.

This is a "Free after Rebate offer!"

System Mechanic v3.5 by IOLO Technologies
     (Windows 95/98/NT/2000)

Keep your PC running faster, cleaner, and error-free, and
now even speed-up your Internet connection with System
Mechanic's full suite of 15 powerful tools.  Also control and
change over 100 undocumented settings in Windows.

Here is how you can get your free copy:

1)  Click on this URL:
     http://www.beyond.com/AF45195/PKSN106651/prod.htm

2)  Purchase and Download the software  (1.4mg Download)
3)  Fill out and mail in the Rebate found on the web page along
       with a copy of the sales receipt.

It is that simple.  You buy the software online, download it, mail
in the rebate for the amount of your purchase and your purchase
amount will be mailed to you.    There are no hidden costs, except
the price of the postage stamp to mail in the rebate.

We also want to offer you the same deal on
     McAfee's Internet Guard Dog   (6.8mg download)
                    FREE after rebate!
http://www.beyond.com/AF45195/PKSN102348/prod.htm
This product is a must have! Just take a look at all of its features:
eradicates viruses, protects your security, allows children to
surf & chat safely, blocks ads, safeguards private information --
and it's flexible and easy to use.
This offer lasts only THROUGH JUNE 19.