Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 07:40:19 -0600

Good luck,
Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Brumbaugh" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 1:55 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] transfer operating system to different HD

Hi,

My boot disk is showing signs of trouble and I'd like to transfer everything
over to another HD I already have on the system.  I realize this disk will
need to be the master, but how do I get the operating system (WinXP) over to
the second disk?  I don't have the same original Windows XP CD, although I
do have another that I bought and put on another system.  How would I do
this (hopefully, easily)?

Steve