Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cathy Herrmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 11:23:26 -0500
Ever since I upgraded to Netscape 4.51 my Notify asks me for my password
several times a day.  Sometimes its even several times an hour.  (It
only asked me once before I upgraded from 4.5).

I tried to notice a pattern when it prompts me and have found none.  At
first I thought it only happened when I had Netscape open, but its not
the case.  I have searched Netscape's articles and posted to their news
group with no helpful response.  But I do know there is another person
who is having the same problem with their 200+ machines.

Selecting remember password is NOT an option (for security reasons).  I
also tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling.

Thanks for any assistance you can give me.

Cathy Herrmann
Alverno College

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com