Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Eugene Gurevich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 10:49:50 -0500
Jim,

I have finally applied all the steps and modified the startup file so
that only systray and the explore are starting up. Still, when I start
my machine only 70M of RAM are free (out of 128). I also checked the
startup folder and it is empty. In my autoexec.bat all I have is an
iferrorlevel 1 pause; echo off and a path command. In config.sys I have
files=120 device=setver.exe; device=dell\rtc.clk +r; buffers=40 and something
called COMMON. Does any of this look suspicious?

thanks
--
gene gurevich
[log in to unmask] - email