Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 07:55:17 -0500
At 2/21/00 05:29 PM -0500, Jim Meagher wrote:
=========
>DLL files (of any variety) are not "built" (or rebuilt) at the
>time of installation, they are simply replaced with newer or
>customized versions.
>
>And this could be the original posters problem -- a compatibility
>issue not a corruption problem.  A customized version of the twain
>or twunk DLLs was loaded by a second device and the new DLL
>is not compatible with the older device.

=========

In that case, I think that I am seeing a newer DLL being replaced by and
older one when I install a second device.  I have two parallel port
scanners connected to one machine (3 parallel ports being used).  I know
that I have to install one of them before the other or they don't work.

Thanks for the clarification, Jim.

Doug

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html