Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mary Mc Donald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 12:55:35 -0800
Jacob, I love OE, and haven't used Outlook but perhaps the search feature is
the same on both.  Until you hear from someone about this try clicking on
edit, then find, then make sure that the file selected for the search is
your master file - in other words, the one at the top of the list from which
all the others originate.  I'm like you, I use my mail folders for all sorts
of things, and this feature is extremely helpful to me.

To set up OE call your ISP and ask them for the server settings or look
online for your ISP and stmp and pop 3 settings.

Mary Mc Donald

Does anyone know of any software program(s) out there that would
automatically do a search by key word(s) of all my Outlook folders?  This
would save a me a lot of time. If you don't know of any such program, how
could I have one written?

My second question is how do I set up Microsoft Outlook Express for my
e-mail program, and what does everyone think of this program for e-mail?

Thank you.

Jacob Schwartz in San Diego, California.  e-mail:  [log in to unmask]