Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 05:15:49 -0500
I can tell you what works for me:
1. I suspect you should clear the cache first:Open IE/Tools/Internet
Options. Select Temp Internet Files, Delete Files
2. Open a window.
3. Drag the Window to the size you want.
4. Close the Window-use the "x" at the upper right.
5. Re-open the window, which should now be the size you selected.
If you enable the Quick launch toolbar, you'll have access to the "Show
Desktop" icon, which brings you to the desktop regardless of how many
windows you have open.
Right-click the taskbar. De-select the "Lock" option if it's checked.
Right-click again-Select "Toolbars/Quick Launch". You'll now have the
"Show desktop" icon and a few others, like IE and OE, which you can
delete if you wish.

Mildred Rothman wrote:
> I have Microsoft baffled. They have a team trying to work out my problem for a few weeks now. The problem is:
  When I open a web site it opens in a minimized form, I click on box at
top right hand corner to maximize it and
continue to open other stuff within that document, they all come up
minimized. I was told to drag side to open to
desk size but that is a temporary solution which does not permit me to
minimize if I need something from my desktop
while on a project. I need for the web to open maximized to give me the
option to maximized. It always did before,
this is only going on for about a month. Protonic.com  is also working
on it. Do you have any suggestions?
> Mildred

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml