Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John O Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 13:39:00 -0500
Have you tried different compression settings with your DOS Zip
software?  Since you're trying to backup to a destination with sufficient
size to hold everything without compression, you can turn it off with a
command line switch to speed up the process (try pkzip -e0 ...) and
running the DOS version with the PC booted to DOS (not Windows) will run
the fastest.  For info. on all of the various command line switches, type
pkzip -h.

-JOWj.

"The Pledge of Allegiance says, 'With liberty and justice for ALL.'  What
part of ALL do you not understand?" - Rep. Pat Schroder.

                                  -----