Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Norm Nogajewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:07:16 -0600
Hi,
I'm a senior citizen who has had a computer for about three years. I haven't had any problems yet because I never try anything fancy.
I've been thinking about installing MSN 8. I already have MSN as my ISP.
While checking out the MSN preview on the CD, I noticed that the e-mail
was checked by McAfee Anti Virus. I already have Norton AV, Firewall and
Utilities and know that you cannot have two AV programs at the same time.
I called the MSN Tech Service and asked them if there was a way to turn
off the McAfee AV. They said no. I know that I can shut off the Norton AV
e-mail check but I've just resubscribed. Is the McAfee AV on Microsoft's server to check the e-mail  before I get it or is it downloaded to my computer as part of the software?  MSN 8 has a lot of nice features but is it worth changing anti virus programs? I'm using Windows 98, Pentium II, 350 MHz, 128MB, 56K modem. Any ideas?
Thanks for a great newsletter.
Norm

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml