Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 17:56:33 -0400
.    Here's the fix for when you click on a link in OE and it sits there and
does nothing or gives an error !

Click Start, Settings, Folder Options, File Types tab, click URL:Hypertext
Transfer Protocol
in the Registered File Types box.  Click Edit in the Actions box, click
Open, Edit, Browse, and navigate to \Program Files\Internet Explorer folder,
click Iexplore.exe, click Open, OK, Close, Close
Thanks for the tip about Add / Remove programs.  I tried everything I could
think of and even some ideas I borrowed from the newsgroups.  I finally
realized that it was something I'd had before in  IE 4.0
*** For those who may need it in the future, here's one to save in a folder
somewhere: ****

That's it!  I'm saving this one.  I know I will need it again.
Thanks again.
Marianne Jelley

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html