Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Diana Benoit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 22:17:29 -0400
Hi,

I have created a new partition equal to slightly more than 2 1/2 times
the amount of ram installed on my computer.  I went into the
"properties" section of "My Computer" and then "Performance."  I then
went into "Virtual Memory" and selected to let me specify my own memory
settings.  Then I directed the settings to my new partition and set the
minimum and maximum to be the same amount of megabytes,  as suggested on
a previous post a couple of months ago.  However, the settings will not
stay.  As soon as I click on the "OK's" my system goes right back to
letting Windows manage my virtual memory. There's nothing else assigned
to the new partition.  Should I have DOS installed, or Windows or
something?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Diana