Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 05:23:24 -0500
Two people have been kind enough to suggest that I delete any .pwl
files from my Windows Directory. I found two and deleted them. But the
problem persists. The new IE5 I installed this week will not allow me
to access ANY site other than MSN or MicroSoft. The Content Advisor
screen comes up saying, "Must type in Supervisor Password." And if I
try to change the setting in the browser settings I get the same
password blocking screen. Not sure what to do next or where to go to
rid my Compaq of this nuisance. Guess it's back to Netscape, the
"friendly" browser.

Jim Hawkins

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html